Hendrickson Sr. Marketing Business Analyst - 180000VL in Woodridge, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/6153730 Enjoy analytics? Are you an Excel guru? Do you like building forecasts & analyzing metrics?
Hendrickson is searching for a Sr. Marketing Business Analyst for their Woodridge, IL Tech Center.
This individual will be responsible for monthly sales forecasting, publishing and analyzing metrics, managing market intelligence data, and providing industry/company data analytics.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Actively participates as a key member of the Truck Systems Group Marketing team.
• Participate in the monthly SOP meeting for Truck & Spring groups with Division staff.
• Assist with the development of the monthly sales forecast for OEM, Affiliate, and Aftermarket segments of business and communicate all forecast information, and any subsequent adjustments, to Operations, Engineering, Purchasing, Accounting, Aftermarket and Sales.
• Provide sales analysis in dollars and units and investigate, determine root cause, take corrective action for variances of sales to forecast.
• Publish metrics to upper management regarding market share, industry build, and the overall heavy truck and commercial vehicle industry.
• Investigate and track market share trends on monthly basis and on a quarterly basis.
• Provide management with information for business review meetings, management review meetings and Board of Director meetings.
• Track production rates, product mix, market share and any market information pertinent to forecast at all major OEM accounts.
• Publish weekly reports and provide analysis on customer orders/demand.
• Support requests for data and information gathering, tracking, analysis and reporting.
• Support our Sales team through data analytics and Salesforce Sales Cloud initiatives.
• Actively participate in the development of annual business plan (AOP) with Marketing Manager and Business Forecast Manager.
• Refine new processes across Truck Systems Group for methods in forecasting, annual operating plan, and market share calculations.
• Attend semi-annual conferences and report to management on industry trends, updates, etc.
Marketing Department Responsibilities
• Process, track, and report concessions. Provide analysis and summaries to management.
• Gathers, maintains, and analyzes market intelligence by customer, application and vocation (i.e., databook quickguides, competitive matrix, etc.)
• Manage and provide analysis on the customer scorecard process. Provide data to OEM account managers, plants, and quality personnel.
• Organizes monthly, quarterly and annual results and prepares appropriate reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
Sound interesting? We are looking for someone who possess:
• Bachelor's degree required; preferably in business - major in marketing, finance or supply chain desired.
• 4 + years of financial analysis or related background required.
o 3 + years of supply chain management experience.
• Familiarity with ERP systems, MRP, planning Bill of Materials and demand management.
• Experience and knowledge in established forecasting methods and improvement.
• Intermediate to mastery skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical skills, detail oriented.
• Self-motivated with good organization and planning skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time. Sound judgment in decision making and establishing priorities. Strong follow up both written / verbal communication.
• Must have good people skills and be able to develop good internal and external working relationships. Profe sionalism and integrity to work with employees from all levels of the organization, and to handle highly confidential information.
• Must strive for excellent internal customer service levels.
• Strong presentation skills required.
• Proactive and oriented to make improvements in systems and procedures.
• APICS certification preferred but not required.
• Salesforce Sales Cloud experience preferred but not required.
• Willing to travel as necessary.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability