First Financial Bank Relationship Banker II (Watseka) - R3926-2567 in Watseka, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/8074656 We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Relationship Manager (RM) reports to the Business Development Manager (BDM) and is responsible for assisting the Business Development Manager in the achievement of specified banking center and banking center team performance goals, including deposit growth, loan growth, and fee income.
The RM will assist the BDM with building, developing, and leading a team that is focused on providing clients with an exceptional client experience. The Relationship Manager will present financial solutions to meet the clients' needs. By focusing on the client, doing the right thing, and striving to make a difference, the team will build long-lasting client relationships
The RM is accountable for driving new client acquisition, retention and growth of client relationships, as well as growing non-interest revenue.
The RM will act as the leader in the banking center in the absence of the manager. They will partner with the Lead Customer Service Representative and be responsible for supporting the team when needed. The Relationship Manager will begin to build and strong community alliances and integrate into the communities they serve.
The RM is responsible for adherence to all compliance and regulatory procedures. Including, but not limited to: BSA, Check 21, CIP, CRA, HMDA, Reg B, Reg D, Reg E, Reg CC, Truth in Savings, Privacy Compliance and the Patriot Act.
• Responsible for ensuring the banking center is successful on a daily basis through the following duties:
• Oversee Retail Associates execution of their daily tasks.
• Acts as a liaison between clients and Banking Center Managers
• Open new accounts
• Run a Teller drawer as deemed necessary by management
• Lead client portfolio efforts
• Model the way for the client experience
• Acts as a resource for all Retail Associates
• Daily activities that align with The First Financial Bank Experience (FFB Experience), including but not limited to:
• Ensure that all associates are delivering a quality client experience.
• Deepen and expand relationships of clients in their book of business.
• Actively manage the onboarding of all new clients.
• Assist BDM in leading daily huddles.
• Conduct a number of client appointments weekly, as set forth by market management.
• Identify Work/Life Opportunities.
• Engage in Peer coaching and recognition.
• Assist BDM in updating team members on progress towards goals.
• Assist BDM in leading a team who is knowledgeable in bank products, processes, policies and procedures.
• Ensure client follow up calls are conducted in the proper time frame.
• Ensure all associates actively manage their respective client relationships.
• Develop associates through observational coaching, joint sales calls, and utilization of the "Coaching for Success" coaching model.
• Develop strong business relationships with partners focusing on deepening client relationships and cross-selling.
• Maximize community visibility through active participation in community groups (Chambers of Commerce, BNI, Rotary, Non-profit and charitable organizations, organized community events, and other networking opportunities.)
• Maintain all operational and risk management standards
• Assist BDM with facilitation of team meetings.
• The Relationship Manager I may act as a mentor for onboarding new associates within their specified market.