BrightStar Care Hospice Traveler in Tinley Park, Illinois
Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated agency actively hiring compassionate members to their team to work with elderly in their homes in the Southern Cook County areas. We are ranked as one of America's Best 2019 in home care agencies by Caring.Com, as well as a Provider Of Choice, Employer Of Choice, and Leader Of Excellence for 3 consecutive years! The Better Business Bureau recently gave us an A+ rating too!
The Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
One to one patient care Responsibilities
Care for individual based on personalized Plan of Care Informs the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the client’s conditions and needs
- Counsels client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
Participates in agency performance improvement activities and continuously staying informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care Requirements
Current unrestricted RN or LPN license in state for which care is being provided
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum one (1) year of documented Hospice experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- CPR Certified-American Heart Association/Red Cross
- Current Physical & negative TB Test/Chest X-Ray
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.