Wolters Kluwer Sales & Business Development Representative in Springfield, Illinois
The Sales Representative is responsible for building high quality, qualified pipeline for the ELM Sales Executives to sell into a variety of customers and targeted markets. This role is measured on the amount of self -generated pipeline through proactive campaigns developed in coordination with each of the ELM Sales Executives that the individual role supports. Another main area of demand generation is through industry specific Trade Shows and Events. This role owns the responsibility to build a support plan for each event and represent the sales organization in the booth for each event. This requires a broad understanding of the complete portfolio of solutions that ELM Solutions brings to market. Effectiveness in the role will require the Representative to manage time and resources effectively, be a strong representative of Wolters Kluwer within the industry; create high quality pipeline development and contribute to sales planning and forecasting activities.
Lead/opportunity generation, lead triage, opportunity qualification and conversion, as well as related programs, for assigned portion of large business unit via trade show management, email drip campaigns, social media, and periodic phone follow up.
· Perform triage on inbound leads & inquiries, qualify & convert leads to opportunities and assign to field sales executives
· Manage the relationship and communications with prospects from initial engagement/lead until hand off to field sales executive
· Manage and direct booth staff at multiple trade shows and conferences helping to ensure proper gathering and reporting of lead generation information from these events
· Manage email drip campaigns, strategizing with marketing to create distinctive value propositions to maintain market leader position, appropriate targets, email content, and timing
· Participate in "Quick Response" program for web hits, anonymous web hits initiative and other sales programs
· Develop and execute business plans to implement key company lead and opportunity generation initiatives
· Understand business products and services effectively, communicate their functionality and technology clearly, and address questions regarding competitive solutions
· Identify and communicate industry and customer trends across segments and service lines supported, based on lead gen and lead triage activities and data collected from the marketplace
· Attain stated goals of lead generation and triage/opportunity conversion by tracking activities and results in CRM system and periodic reporting.
· Partnered sales, maintaining accurate and complete pipeline information in our CRM system and compiling information in regular reports as requested
· Improves WK ELM market share within the territory by identifying departments and business lines in target accounts by using competitive product knowledge
Other duties included but not limited to adhering to set sales processes and activities, problem solving, cold calling, preparing and presenting business reviews to leadership. May also perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant field.
· 1-3 years of B2B sales experience or 3-5 years B2C sales experience or equivalent.
· Experience in Enterprise Legal Management or Contract Life Cycle Management preferred.
Minimal travel required. Less than 10% of time primarily for allocated trade show support and internal sales meetings.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Wolters Kluwer Jobs