Dominos Delivery Driver(02975) - 738 E Schaumburg Rd in Schaumburg, Illinois
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you know why Domino's Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for dinner for families all across the nation - we do it because we can. What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a great flexible schedule that offers the hours you're looking for. That means you're free when you need to be. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, to hang with your friends, or whatever. Even if you need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
Right now Domino's is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
General job duties for all store team members
• Operate all equipment.
• Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
• Prepare product.
• Receive and process telephone orders.
• Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
• Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
• Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
• Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
• Must be able to make correct monetary change.
• Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
• Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
• Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions whenremoving trash and performing other outside tasks.
• In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
• Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
• Fumes from food odors.
• Exposure to cornmeal dust.
• Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
• Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
• Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
• Talking and hearing on telephone. Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
• Depth perception.
• Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
• Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
• Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
• Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
• Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
• Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
• Frequently activities require use of one or both hands. Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
• Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
• Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
• Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.