DMD Marketing Full Stack Engineer-Node.js in Rosemont, Illinois
In this role, you will assume responsibility for enterprise-grade software products, while working with all layers of the applications including both the front-end user interface as well as the backend development.
Essential Job Responsibilities
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Implementation of user-facing elements with server-side logic
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions, i.e. kinesis, DynamoDB, postgres, tsql, other key-value stores as necessary
● Deployment into Linux environments
● Identifying system performance risks and problems and developing and presenting solutions and maintaining documentation to keep it current.
Required Skills & Experience
● BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field
● 4+ years of experience in system/software solution development and delivery
● Advanced Node.js with knowledge of at least one Node.js web framework preferred (Express.js)
● Solid knowledge of Node.js web server tech (pm2) and/or serverless technologies (AWS Lambda)
● Experience with DBAL (TypeORM, etc.)
● Version control systems (GIT)
● Experience with Agile Workflow
● Good documentation skills
● Experience with AWS, including tuning and operational issues (Preferred)
● Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
Additional Role Desirables
● Certified Scrum Master
● Experience with JIRA and Confluence Team Collaboration Software
● Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry experience
DMD Marketing is committed to creating a workplace where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
DMD Marketing is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance of your interview.