BioTelemetry, Inc. Cardiac Technician I in Rosemont, Illinois
A Cardiac Technician I is responsible for reviewing patient ECG recordings in the Clinical department.
The hours for this position are Overnight / 4/10's = 9:00pm - 7:00am and Every Other Weekend
· Review ECG recordings and move to the appropriate queue (Edit or MDN).
· Contact patients to troubleshoot poor quality recordings.
· Evaluate ECG for notification criteria.
· Facilitate activation of EMS, if indicated.
· Document actions.
· Answer incoming calls on the ACT Dr. Line throughout shift.
· Interact with patients and clients.
· Complete all assigned training.High School Diploma
· Knowledge of medical terminology specific to Cardiology
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
· Current CCT certification or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of employment
BioTelemetry is an equal opportunity employer who strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Affirmative action will be taken to ensure that all employment decisions, including but not limited to those involving recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, and discharge, are free from unlawful discrimination.
External Company Name: CardioNet
External Company URL: http://www.cardionet.com/
Street: 10255 West Higgins Road