TEKsystems Security Architect (SailPoint IIQ) in Peoria, Illinois
This position is fully remote
Architect will help grow an existing SailPoint implementation by defining additional code-based architecture as part of a key enterprise initiative to better manage access rights at a large global enterprise. The Architect will be working alongside a number peers to support security analysts, who themselves are working directly with business and application owners to identify necessary technical specifications to onboard specific applications to SailPoint and configuring the associated certification campaigns.
* 7 years of hands-on Java development experience with at least 3+ years on SailPoint Identity IQ implementation (***CANDIDATES MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE developing Sailpoint IdentityIQ certification campaigns).
* Hands on SailPoint experience in Application On-Boarding, Access Certifications, Role management, Role Content, Role Composition, Manager to user, Self-certification, Role mining and Entitlement catalogs.
* Familiarity with the Identity IQ standard connectors
* Must have experience writing custom Identity IQ connectors for vendor applications and home grown applications
* Provisioning experience using SailPoint is a big plus.
* Strong understanding of Role Based Access Controls and Application Entitlements
* Experience with Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL)
* Experience with Directory servers (LDAP, AD)
* Familiarity with Identity management provisioning systems a plus.
* Ability to perform Analysis/Design/Development.
* Support Production rollout, debugging and maintenance.
* Ability to understand critical issues and provide technical solution in timely manner
* Prior experience working in a fast paced SLA driven environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs