Rose International INC Report Developer in Peoria, Illinois
Position Title: Report Developer
Position Number: 300220
Location: Peoria, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Business Intelligence, Cognos, Report Developer
STEM-OPT is not available Job Title: Cognos Developer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Peoria, IL 61630
This position would be part of a small team that does development and support for a IBM Cognos-based application called Business Information Center. It requires a minimum of 3 years of experience doing development within the Cognos environment. Position would be 1 of 3 resources doing development within the Cognos/BIC area and 1 of 6 people doing support for product.
• Cognos development experience (Cognos BI v8, Cognos BI v10, or Cognos Analytics v11)
o Cube development/support utilizing Cognos Transformer & Powerplay
o Report development using Cognos Report Studio/Cognos Analytics Reporting
o Cognos Drill-Through Definition Experience (cube to report)
o Data Modeling with Cognos Framework Manager Support Experience
o Must be able to troubleshoot complex issues in a Cognos environment. IBM DB2
o Proficient reading/writing Native SQL
• Cognos Dashboard development.
• Understanding of Cognos Security
o Folder Level Security (via Cognos Portal)
o Row Level Security (via Cognos Framework Manager)
• MYSQL, .Net development, Windows Server 2016, IIS, Training experience
• Gather and document requirements.
• Convert those requirements into work efforts.
• Execute development within the Cognos environment.
• Troubleshoot user or system issues within the environment.
• IT or Computer science related degree is preferred 3+ years of experience#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)