Sylvan Learning Perfect Part-time Opportunity for Detail-Driven Retirees or College Students! in Peoria, Illinois
Are you a college student, retiree, school teacher?
Prometric of Peoria is looking for a Test Administrator/Proctor: The successful candidate will work two to five days per week. Proctor shifts consist of 7am to 12pm, 12pm to 5pm, and Monday through Friday. Pay is above state minimum.
An ideal candidate has:
- Great attention to detail.
- Premier customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude
- The ability to multi-task
- Professional demeanor in attire and conduct.
- Conscientious observation skills
- The ability to work under time-sensitive timelines
- Basic computer knowledge
- The ability to lift 40 pounds
- High School diploma
- No felony convictions
Successfully completed our background check (after a successful interview) Duties:
- Check for proper tester identification
- Check-in test takers
- Follow testing rules and regulations
- Monitor test takers
- Assist in administering computer-based exams
- Maintain testing facility Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 350 organizations worldwide. On their behalf, we securely deliver an average of 9 million exams per year to people who are seeking to improve their lives. Whether by starting a new career, further developing their skills to improve on an existing one, adding to their qualifications for a promotion, taking school entrance exams or simply for professional development, people taking tests want a reliable, convenient and hassle-free experience. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
If you meet the criteria of our ideal candidate, apply today!