BrightStar Care BrightStar Care Business Development & Marketing Manager Position in Peoria, Illinois
Are you socially dynamic and business savvy? Are you a competitive hunter who hates to lose? Do you love networking, finding solutions and developing productive business relationships? Do you know your way around Social Media and love to organize, communicate and motivate? Are you an avid student of the healthcare industry? Have you lived in the area for a while and know all the right people? Do you love to volunteer and help people who really need help?
Join the BrightStar Care team, where our focus is enriching lives and creating opportunities. We have provided a higher standard of skilled and private duty care for over 20 years. Our Community Liaison/Business Development & Marketing Manager will execute a detailed marketing and sales strategy to drive new and existing relationships to increase revenue. They will do this by managing and building our on-line marketing strategy and establishing and maintaining contacts that will develop into sales leads. They will have a strong presence in the community and actively promote the BrightStar brand. BrightStar Care is looking for a high-energy and self-driven individual who shares values such as serving with a passion and doing the right thing. This full-time position offers a rewarding career in an industry that serves others and improves the lives of those in our community. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply NOW.
This is a position for bold people who are ready for a career that they can make their mark in!
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are:
· Self-motivated and achieve goals
· Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients
· Outside the box thinkers
· Career oriented with a desire for advancement
· Enthusiastic about being an integral part of a small business that recognizes your talent and has opportunities for continued growth
· Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
· As the Community Liaison/ Business Development & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving brand awareness, and creating and nurturing relationships through email, social media, direct marketing and networking with professional referral sources and other health care providers in the Peoria area.
· Discover the needs of prospective referral sources and clients and effectively communicate the benefits of our services. Educates referral sources about BSC services as they related to industry changes, specific clinical programs and capabilities, outcomes, and appropriate referrals.
· Manage your book of business in Zoho CRM and proprietary ERP software to ensure you can take a strategic approach and allow the office team to follow up and place caregivers and nurses where needed.
· Make 150+ outbound sales calls and get prospective referral sources to schedule appointments, whether virtual or in-person. Plan to exceed expectations through a metrics-driven performance standard.
· Cold-call essential businesses to pitch Covid-19 screening and testing opportunities.
· Overcome objectives during outbound sales calls.
· Implement strategic marketing plans and forecasts, with the goal of serving a greater portion of our community in need of our services.
· Develop and manage digital and social media marketing efforts through Zoho CRM and SOCi.
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution.
· Produce valuable and engaging content for our local website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
· Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media (Facebook & Instagram), and lead generation campaigns.
· Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
· Develop and implement online reputation management program, driving reviews from customers on Google and Facebook.
· Prepare weekly and/or periodic reports showing critical success factors such as: referral volume, new prospect meetings, new patient referrals, activated clients, total calls made each week, starts generated from referral sources, etc.
· Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Monitor competitor marketing activities and adjusts in-house strategies accordingly.
· Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
· Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image (“the brand”) throughout all promotional materials, and events.
· Attend training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
· Meet with key clients and maintaining relationships by further developing preferred partner relationships with proven referral sources.
· Meet with Target 10 (high potential prospects) and build relationships to drive referrals for private duty care and medical staffing.
· Distribute marketing and sales collateral materials and publications.
· Training of office team on inquiry calls/inside sales and overcoming objections.
· Maintains strict confidence in accordance with HIPAA.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· Experience in sales, or in a metrics-driven environment required
· Experience with creating and sharing content for social media, blogging, and email marketing required. Must have experience with Facebook and Instagram ads and managing business pages within these platforms.
· Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
· Excellent time management skills demonstrating the ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities
· Ability to choose appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations
· Ability to work in a professional environment including skilled nursing facilities, assisted and independent living communities, clinics, hospitals, physician’s offices, and treatment facilities among others
· Active listening skills
· Exceptional inter-personal skills along with proven experience interacting and developing relationships with community stakeholders, colleagues, and senior management.
· Incredible work ethic
· Strong motivation for career growth and advancement
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
· MUST have your own, reliable transportation, be willing to travel as necessary
Job Type: Full-time
· Call Center: 2 years (Preferred)
· Outside Sales: 1 year (Required)
· Social Media and Email Marketing Management: 1 year (Required)
· Bachelor's (Preferred)
· Driver's License (Required)
· English (Required)
· Office location/Work from home
· Meeting referral sources at multiple locations
· Paid time off
· Monday to Friday, 9 - 5
· Occasional work on nights or weekends may be required