Pearle Vision Doctor of Optometry in Orland Park, Illinois
Orland Park Pearle Vision is seeking a Doctor of Optometry who shares our passion, imaginative thinking, entrepreneurial spirit and patient-centric approach to eye care. As a Pearle Vision Optometrist, you’ll be part of a patient-oriented team that provides convenient, caring, and personalized eye care. We lead the way in ophthalmic frames and lenses and provide world-class training and support to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
GENERAL FUNCTION: The basic function of the Employed Doctor is to ensure practice growth and profitability by providing the highest quality care, patient satisfaction, and teamwork.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Quality:
- Follow Exam protocol.
- Provide proper patient care by addressing all signs, symptoms, and abnormal findings.
- Use diagnostic pharmaceutical agents and additional procedures (BIO, fields, etc.) as required by Company Policy.
- Provide timely and proper follow-up care and/or patient referral with complete documentation.
- Provide proper patient management and treatment to minimize Rx remakes and contact lens returns.
- Establish a doctor/patient relationship which ensures patient trust, and educate the patient in the need for proper eye care.
- Effectively communicate with all staff members to assure continuity of patient care.
- Establish a working relationship with referral MD's to enhance the quality and continuity of patient care.
Satisfy patient needs by managing patient flow; being on time for appointments, and available as scheduled for walk-ins. Compliance with state optometry laws:
Practice in accordance with all laws and regulations pertaining to the practice of optometry in the state.
- Proper documentation and retention of records.
Knowledge and understanding of patient's rights. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Proven track record of practice growth.
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive relationships with a team.
- Ability to positively interact with a team and set clear expectations.
- Proven ability to present and implement decisive and creative solutions.
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communications, and educate patients in clear terms.
- Demonstrated success in recommending appropriate eyewear needs.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities. Please contact us if you want to be part of an organization dedicated to creating a memorable, pleasant experience for each of our patients and guests.
Full time with generous benefits and salary.
The incumbent or successful candidate must meet the position requirements above in order to perform the essential functions of this position and achieve the outcomes/results indicated in this position description. The Company will make every effort to make reasonable accommodations upon request to enable qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.