Robert Half International Executive Assistant in Oakbrook, Illinois
OfficeTeam is working with a client in the Western Suburbs who is looking for a high level Administrative Assistant. Please see job details below.
• Updates and purges files in accordance with the Village and State of Illinois’ guidelines for record disposal.
• Processes all paperwork related to Inspections – Inputs into database.
• Processes all paperwork related to Plan Reviews – Inputs into database and ensures that all applicants receive proper forms, routes applications and coordinates final permit package.
• Processes all paperwork related to Helicopter, Open Burning, Wildland Burns, and Firework permits. Coordinates proper inspections.
• Possesses adequate knowledge of common Fire/Building Code violations typically cited in order to be able to answer questions from the public.
• Handles all scheduling of Fire Alarm Acceptance Tests in an appropriate manner.
• Handles all incoming and outgoing calls.
• Serves as backup to Administrative Lieutenant
• Attendance at training, seminars, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Fluency in English and knowledge of English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation and the ability to proofread.
• A minimum of four years of administrative support or secretarial/general clerical experience required.
• A minimum of intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages, especially WORD & Excel.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Oakbrook, IL
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01340-9502817371
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs