ALDI Benefits Associate I in Naperville, Illinois
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Acts a department resource for divisional benefits and payroll shared services contacts as well as corporate staff/management when questions arise.
• Responds to questions related to eligibility determinations and 1095-C.
• Maintains benefits documents on third party sites.
• Coordinates the mailing of benefit material.
• Generates, reviews and distributes reports.
• Performs benefits systems maintenance.
• Administers billing for health and welfare benefits for the company including reconciling any errors and ensuring timely and accurate payment.
• Maintain files related to employee assignment, immigration, and other global mobility matters.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Human Resources or a related field.
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient in typing, data entry and reporting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prepare written materials such as correspondence and reports to meet purpose and audience.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Ability to organize and conduct group meetings including the ability to facilitate group involvement.
• Ability to establish and execute plans and goals while managing one’s time in order to maximize productivity and effectiveness.
• Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication that enhances the growth and job performance of department personnel.
• Ability to give attention to detail and follow instructions.
• Problem solving skills.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Ability to identify and use IT solutions to increase project efficiencies.
• Ability to identify, research and document technical issues.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
- ALDI Jobs