Aerotek Customer Service Representative - Grow You Career in Lisle, Illinois
Looking for a Customer Service Representative job opportunity in a corporate service environment and care about your long-term career goals. Apply here and join corporate culture environment that have been around since 1900s. This individual will be the centerpiece of ensuring the company continues to grow and you will work closely with the different departments ensuring the quality of our service
Apply now and grow your career
• Discuss with customers by telephone or e-mail to provide information about products, to take and/or enter orders, and research customer inquiries.
• Identify, research and resolve customer problems using various tools such as business system, product literature, and internal resources.
• Contact customers to follow up on customer inquiries or to notify them of any planned resolutions to their concerns.
• Maintain order frequency through telephone and/or e-mail. Follow up with inbound inquiries daily and develop a working knowledge of accounts.
• Build rapport and credibility among new customers, including traditional and non- traditional accounts.
• Utilize CRM software with existing and future customers; maintain account details
• Interface with internal resources to communicate customers’ requests and concerns
Top Skills Details:
2+ years of Customer Service
SAP in ERP is a MUST
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs