Packing Corp of America IT Audit Internship in Lake Forest, Illinois
IT Audit Internship
Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
We have an opening for an IT Audit Intern at our headquarters in Lake Forest.
Internal Audit Services is responsible for risk and control assessment, high impact special projects, and improving management processes and controls on a company-wide basis. A key objective of the Internal Audit Services department is to develop high potential individuals who desire to move into key positions within the company.
· Assist with Information Technology General Controls testing (ITGC)
· Assist with risk based audit projects
· Assist with data analytics
· Perform audit procedures, conduct interviews, and review documents
· Prepare or assist in preparing workpapers
· Identify, develop, and document issues and recommendations
· Communicate or assist in communicating the results of projects to management via oral presentations and written reports
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with auditees
· Work within established guidelines
· Ability and willingness to travel on audit assignments (minimal)
· Must be a currently enrolled college student majoring in Information Systems, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Accounting, Finance, Business, or other applicable major and have completed their sophomore year
· A minimum grade point average of 3.0/ 4.0 is required and you must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis
· Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills are essential
· High energy and intellectual curiosity
· Candidate must display maturity and a high level of professionalism
Allqualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Salary
- Lake Forest, IL 60045, USA