Gardant Management Solutions Receptionist in Huntley, Illinois
Under direct supervision of the Administrator and/or Business Office Manager, the Receptionist operates a multilane telephone console; provides routine information to residents, families, and the public; greets the public; performs routine clerical work such as typing, filing, and mail processing; and performs related work as required.
- The Receptionist answers incoming calls and provides routine information to callers; screens and routes calls to appropriate destinations
- Takes and records messages for the staff;
- Greets visitors, staff, and others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Screens and directs all visitors.
- Performs general clerical functions including typing, memos, processing facility mail; and operating general office equipment such as word processor, adding machines, and copying machines, fax machines, etc.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge is qualifying. Sufficient formal or informal education to assure the ability to read and write English. Six month’s experience in an organization performing duties comparable to those of a telephone switchboard operator, general clerk/typist, or sufficient high school/college coursework in clerical areas.