BWAY Corporation Material Reclamation Grinder in Elk Grove Village, IL at Mauser Packaging Solutions in Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Plant Name: Elk Grove Village – Lively
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies— BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS—Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
Grind material and label material as needed and specified.
- Identify different types of plastic materials pails and lids to grind and place regrind into Gaylord for re-use
- Safely operate forklift and pallet jack
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Read and follow the daily production schedule and prioritize work for improved efficiency
- Maintain setup sheets and record changes and problems that are encountered
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for satisfactory performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is required to stand for long periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- To be capable of productivity in a diverse range of environments
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts
- To be able to work in a team setting
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 6/4/2021