Comcast Lead Sales Consultant, (Crystal Lake) in Crystal Lake, Illinois
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for delivering a best in class experience for customers and
employees in our stores. Achieves own goals and acts as an extended
leadership team member for the store. Cultivates relationships with
shoppers and team members with their technology, product, and sales
knowledge. Assists with onboarding and coaching of new team members. Has
developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Assumes leadership role with customers and sales consultants sharing
and demonstrating product, service and sales know-how, delivering a
superior experience every time. Fosters and emulates sales excellence,
professionalism, customer engagement and integrity.
- Operates as a sales floor leader ensuring sales floor standards are
met, and observes and coaches sales consultants to deliver a superior
store experience. Identifies coaching and training opportunities, and
partners with key stakeholders to address.
- As needed, steps in to meet or exceed sales quotas for the store in an
- Ensures all customer facing technology is functional to optimize sales
opportunities, store, and employee experiences. Escalates issues to
store management as appropriate.
- As directed by store management, supports daily sales floor
responsibilities including staffing, scheduling, huddle, and dress code
- Owns new hire experience including onboarding, training, and
development for technology, tools and process. Consistently strives to
enhance the new hire experience and partners with store management on
key initiatives and ideas.
- Serves as signatory of verification of inventory counts as well as
finance and operational audits in absence of store management.
Identifies inventory count issues and escalates to Store Management as
- Serves as signatory on daily cash management and sales verification
when Store Management is not available.
- Assumes team leadership role with customer service escalations,
employee needs and operational requirements when Store Management is not
available. Supports the cycle count and inventory receiving process in
- Audits the execution of store policies and procedures such as
retention, payments, equipment, sales integrity, and revenue assurance
to support a high performing store experience.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in
delegated leadership work assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer