Trugreen Branch Commercial Account Specialist - R10642 in Collinsville, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/6177210 Job Descriptionn
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
We're seeking an Commercial Account Specialist. If you set high standards for Excellence, Integrity and Customer Service this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about opportunities with TruGreen.
n1. Places telephone calls to handle all aspects of commercial customer accounts.
2. Maintains customer database through accurate and timely data entry.
3. Answers inquiries, resolves problems, promotes and sells products/services.
4. Provides first line administrative support and coordination of commercial account activities for Business Development Reps.
5. Creates and reviews commercial service agreements.
6. Follow up on commercial customers during renewal.
7. Facilitates commercial growth through outbound calls to customers and prospects.
8. Contact customers regarding outstanding balances on commercial accounts.
9. Develops, maintains and cultivates effective customer relationships with assigned commercial accounts.
10. Handles day to day account activities for commercial customers.
11. Reviews commercial accounts, up-sell existing commercial customers and solicits new customers.
12. Acts as a liaison between the branch and the customer in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
13. Contacts customers regarding outstanding commercial account balances to achieve branch and company receivable objectives.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED required. Associate's degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of customer service experience required
• Experience resolving escalated customer service issues required
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
n Physical Demands & Working Conditions n
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
n Regularly required to: n
+ Sit, stand and walk
+ Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
+ Speak and hear
+ Use close vision abilities
n Occasionally required to: n
+ Lift or move up to 25 lbs
+ Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfn
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.