Origami Risk Project Manager in Chicago, Illinois
The Internal Project Manager is responsible for organizing and driving Origami’s internal projects and strategic initiatives that provide value across the organization. The focus will be on on-time and on-budget completion, comprehensive internal communication and change management process, and working with colleagues on all of Origami’s cross-functional teams. This position will also collaborate with Origami Risk’s executive leadership team to execute the company’s strategic initiatives.
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Collaborate with operations team members to initiate, plan, schedule, and estimate all activities for internal projects
- Work across teams within Origami to manage and implement cross-team projects
- Track the day-to-day progress of project activity
- Monitor and report on the progress of the projects and initiatives to all stakeholders
- Schedule and facilitate meetings to drive progress
- Track, manage, and close issues
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve deliverables and objectives
- Apply knowledge and tools from prior projects to drive continuous improvement in implementations
- 2+ years of technical project management experience in an up-to-date technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Exposure to both classic and agile project management experience, and the ability to flexibly leverage the two disciplines as appropriate
- Experience working with C-level on projects
- Experience with managing non-technology projects or projects tied to strategic corporate
- Excellent communication skills
Who We Are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. We deliver a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. We have a singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives by developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).