Salesforce.com, Inc Principal Solutions Engineer - Insurance - Salesforce Industries in Chicago, Illinois
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Principal Solution Engineers are hands-on experts with Salesforce Industries industry applications. Working with account executives, your role will be to understand our customer’s business outcomes, and explain how Salesforce Industries applications can help to achieve them.
You’ll work with large Insurance & Group Benefits customers responding to RFx’s, discovering their business needs, building demonstrations / proof of concepts (POCs) and delivering value based demonstrations to business and IT stakeholders.
You’ll be an experienced solutions engineering professional who is as comfortable presenting systems architecture to rooms of enterprise architects, as you are explaining Salesforce Industries business value.
We are looking for professionals who want to join an exciting, fast paced environment where your expertise and experience enables you to manage competing requests for your time.
• Own the end-to-end Solutions Engineering cycle including discovery, responding to RFx’s, building and delivering product demonstrations, etc.
• Build and maintain relationships with IT and business stakeholders
• Write responses to RFx’s, sales and architecture presentations
• Build business relevant demonstrations of Salesforce Industries applications
• Capture product enhancements and work with Product Management to prioritize them
• Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
• Excellent all round communication skills
• Designing and debating enterprise integration architecture
• Collaboration with geographically distributed teams
• Industry experience in the Insurance & Group Benefits vertical is preferred
• Configuration of Salesforce.com or similar applications (Siebel, SAP, Am. docs, Oracle, Microsoft, Netsuite, etc.) is preferred
• Working within a fast-paced sales environment
• Working with SaaS software such as Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Workday, etc.
• Experience of enterprise architecture principles in SaaS and on-premise environments, e.g. SOA, compliance, security, etc.
• Must be comfortable working with structured data interchange formats including JSON and XML
• Technical proficiency with Salesforce.com development languages such as Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, etc. is preferred
• Web services based integration using SOAP, REST, OAuth, etc.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. at http://cloud.mail.salesforce.com/accommodations-request-form
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com at http://salesforce.com/ and Salesforce.org at http://salesforce.org/ are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com at http://salesforce.com/ and Salesforce.org at http://salesforce.org/ do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com at http://salesforce.com/ and Salesforce.org at http://salesforce.org/ will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com at http://salesfore.com/ or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- Salesforce.com, Inc Jobs