Dominos Customer Service Rep(02815) - 3918-20 N. Cicero Ave in Chicago, Illinois
ABOUT THE JOB
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service representative to management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
You must be 16 years of age or older.
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members
· Operate all equipment.
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
· Prepare product.
· Receive and process telephone orders.
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
· Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
· Must be able to make correct monetary change.
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
· In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
· Fumes from food odors.
· Exposure to cornmeal dust.
· Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
· Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
· Talking and hearing on telephone. Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
· Depth perception.
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.