Hill International, Inc. Construction Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)
We are seeking a Construction Manager in Leesburg, VA
The Construction Manager will be directly responsible for monitoring and refining the long-range and short-term plans to ensure success on the construction project. The Construction Manager will direct and coordinate the day-to-day activities in the field, manage and coordinate the flow of information, control costs, manage and control the schedule, implement and monitor the safety programs, and verify that the completed work is constructed to a quality level consistent with the requirements of the construction documents.
The Construction Manager works directly for the DCD PM supporting the strategic and tactical delivery of the data center project(s).
• Manage and/or coordinate Company personnel and resources for the project (s)
• Assist with preconstruction efforts
• Manage all aspects of project from inception
• Prepare and execute Project Executive Planning for all internal MSFT teams
• Review trade contracts and bid packages, as well as oversee procurement process
• Oversee performance of project including, project status, schedule, cost control, and change management systems
• Maintain relationships with internal partners, designers and consultants and the GC team
• Attend and lead project OAC meetings, including progress, pre-construction and pre-award
• Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications and company standards
• Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with GC and Consultant team
• Set-up QAQC procedures and conduct quality inspections
• Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others and enforce IFE program on projects.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
_Note:_/This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.
IER Right to Work Poster
E-Verify Participation Poster
Title: Construction Manager
Requisition ID: 20001546