Rose International INC Administrative Assistant in Chicago, Illinois
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 298023
Location: Chicago, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Management, Budgeting, Administrative assistant
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Administrative Assistant III
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months
Duties: Client is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support 2-3 Directors rotationally. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Client ecosystem.
• Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
• Manage hectic and complex calendars
• Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
• Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
• Organize space planning and large offsite events
• General office duties as needed
• Build cross-functional relationships between departments
• Event Planning
Education: • 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
• 2+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
• 2+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
• Experience prioritizing multiple projects
• Experience with Microsoft Office
Languages: English Read Write Speak
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)