Robert Half International Sourcing Specialist in Chiacgo, Illinois
Job Title: Strategic Accounts Sourcing Specialist
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s leader in specialized staffing. The company has seven divisions: Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting, Robert Half® Management Resources, OfficeTeam®, Robert Half® Technology, Robert Half® Legal and The Creative Group®. As a result of our continued success, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented Strategic Accounts Sourcing Specialist to join our team.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) or deferred compensation.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Strategic Accounts Sourcing Assistant.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list and remains the top-ranked staffing firm (February 2020).
As a Strategic Accounts Sourcing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
• Manage all aspects of contract and contract-to-hire recruiting, including devising search strategies, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes and coordinating/managing telephone and electronic interviews.
• Responsible for skill evaluation, reference checks and ensuring candidate is compliant for placement.
• Offer coaching, feedback and career development to candidates.
• Online networking to increase candidate relationships and referrals.
• Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
• Ensure all candidate information gained in the interview is captured and shared with staffing partners.
If you are seeking a rewarding career in a challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
You may submit your resume to Michael.Parisi@roberthalf.com
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• No previous experience required.
• 1+ years’ of business experience or recruiting would be preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Chiacgo, IL
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-9502686290
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs