Jimmy John's Jobs Training Manager in Champaign, Illinois
Jimmy John’s Sandwiches is a no B.S., explosive-growth company. We have 2800 stores and our Training department is searching for a select few who dare to keep up with us.
JJ Training Managers (TMs) are a critical component to the success of our chain! Not only do TMs coach trainees through the most difficult restaurant training program in the USA, but they also play an integral role in ensuring consistency, quality, and excellence are maintained nationwide.
TMs work hip-to-hip with a new training class every 2 weeks of 3-5 trainees. They teach every aspect of operating a JJ sub shop from completing inventory and paperwork, to slicing our veggies and the roast beef. With the TMs guidance, each trainee will graduate from our world-class program with soaring scores and perfected skills.
This gig requires following the trainees’ 2-week schedule – 6 days of opens then 4 night shifts.
A JJ Training Manager must have:
· Killer verbal and written communication skills –the “tell-show-do” method is vital
· Superior work ethic – willing to go above and beyond because that’s how you roll, not because you’ll get something for it
· High integrity – the personal conviction to do the right thing, even when no one is looking
· Outstanding people skills – the ability to coach all personalities and skill levels
· Extreme attention to detail – you must catch the small stuff that someone else might miss
· Availability to work 50-60 hours – but have kicka$$ flexibility for scheduling
· Previous restaurant experience or a 4-year degree – show us what you’ve got!
Most importantly, we’re looking for a go-getter who’s willing to become a master sandwich maker and an expert advocate of the JJ culture. Practice what you preach!
• Potential for career advancement within the company
• Competitive compensation and potential to earn bonuses for extraordinary performance
• Vacation/Holiday/Sick pay for eligible employees
• Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance for eligible employees
• 401(k) for eligible employees
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right person – if you invest in JJ’s, we’ll return the favor. So if you’re ready to be a part of a hugely successful brand doing things right, send your resume and 3 reasons why we should hire YOU.
Jimmy John’s Franchises, LLC and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or class protected by federal, state or local laws.
Name: Jimmy John's Franchise, LLC
External Company URL: https://www.jimmyjohns.com/
Street: 2212 Fox Dr