The MENTOR Network Special Education Teacher in Carbondale, Illinois
Special Education Teacher Primary Location: United States-IL-ILCarbondale Function: Clinical Special Education Teacher - Carbondale, IL.
Due to the essential services we provide, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtual and continue to recruit top talent at Neurorestorative, a partner of The Mentor Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19 as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as, others.
Neurorestorative provides on-site and alternative/additional educational services to adolescent program participants in a cognitive retraining and education setting in accordance with their rehabilitation program.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides quality educational services for adolescents
- Provides educational assistance to program participants at their academic placement.
- Coordinates carry-over strategies developed by the cognitive or trans-disciplinary team.
- Attends weekly clinical team meetings with the communication/cognition team.
- Completes all necessary documentation such as service summaries, reports, billing slips, etc.
- Supervises and assists in development and implementation of curriculum.
- Develops methods of evaluating student progress.
- Meets with parents and students to seek solutions to problems.
- Implements policy and procedure of the classroom environment.
- Attends all mandatory training
- Other duties as assigned
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs