Aerotek Documentation Clerk in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
A company is looking for an immediate hire for a Documentation Clerk.
• Relevant experience with managing large volumes of data and/or records
• Proficient in Excel
• Skill with managing and organizing information.
• Ability to reconcile records and identify documentation errors
• Team collaboration
Responsible for the maintenance of training related records using an automated training records management systems. Facilitates the use of the training records management system by employees in all roles. Ensures training records are maintained accurately and effectively for supported employees.
• Perform administrative actions to ensure that training information within the Workday Training platform is accurate, complete, and current.
• Enter and maintain site training requirements to the Workday Training platform.
• Enter and maintain the site's ILT course profiles in Workday Training (course names, descriptions, designated instructors, and session offerings).
• Where necessary, transcribe physical training records into electronic record formats for storage in Workday Training.
• Authenticate training records for compliance audit requirements.
• Reconcile and authenticate training records and convert them into electronic format.
• Perform troubleshooting, issue resolution, and/or escalation for user issues reported within Workday Training.
• Support training for employees on the use of the site's training records management system; Workday Training.
• Support new hire orientation and basic requirements training sessions as required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs