Heritage Operations Group Accounts Receivable Specialist in Bloomington, Illinois
Heritage Operations Group is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team in downtown Bloomington, Illinois! This position requires a detail-oriented, professional willing work in a fast-paced, family-oriented environment.
- Responsible for activities on residents’ accounts such as updating status information changes, recording charges and cash receipts, handling delinquent accounts, and generally maintaining the accounts.
- Responsible for gathering and recording information related to various accounts and costs to be processed for Public Aid, Medicare, and insurance on accounts.
- Prepare, print, and send resident account statements to responsible parties, insurance, Medicare and/or Medicaid.
Answer questions from families of residents in regards to the residents’ accounts. Benefits:
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit policies offered
- Retirement plan
- Wellness program with fitness center discounts
- Free continuing education through our Learning Management System
- Mobile phone discounts
- Casual days
Great team to work alongside Qualifications:
High school diploma; Associate degree preferred with knowledge of accounting
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid policies preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- High ethical and professional standards
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills